A Manuscript Assessment Report from Creative Manuscript Services provides relevant, targeted and detailed feedback designed to help you improve your story.
We’ll begin with a face-to-face or online consultation to discuss your project and writing goals, with the aim of finding out exactly what you want to achieve with your story.
Following that, we will deliver a broad analysis of:
- what works
- what’s missing
- what needs improving (and most importantly, how to go about it).
We aim to ensure that readers love your story as much as you do so they’ll want to tell everyone they know about it.
Our report will break your story down and:
- provide a detailed analyse your story
- offer insights into its strengths and weaknesses
- target elements that need improvement
- give you specific, detailed solutions to any problems.
You’ll receive a detailed analysis of:
- World building
- Conflict & Threat
- Style & Technique
Furthermore, the report will help you:
- determine whether or not your story is meeting your goals
- understand your story from a reader’s perspective to help you figure out what you may need to adjust
- discover what areas can be strengthened without compromising your story’s integrity, ideas or originality.
- $10 per 1000 words up to 50k words
- $7 per 1000 words above 50k words.
Or, try us out – it’s just $25 for a First Scene report. If you go on to book a complete report we’ll subtract the $25 from the price. You can’t lose!
We also provide Line Editing Services.